Save up to EUR 70,- with the Fun+ Card
With the Fun+ Card you can participate in the activities programme of Niedernsill/Piesendorf and enjoy many discounts. And… you enter the natural swimminglake and the adventurous swimmingpool in Piesendorf for free, as many times as you like.
- free and unlimited entrance to the natural swimlake in Niedernsill
- free entrance to the openair swimming pool Hinkelsteinbad in Piesendorf
Daily acitivities (on request) in the summerseason
- segway naturetours
- ultra light flying
- horse-drawn carriage tour, organised by farmers in Piesendorf and Niedernsill
- taxitransfers to the Schaunbergalm and the Hochsonnbergalm
- guided hikes on the Kitzsteinhorn, Schmittenhöhe and in the Untersulzbachvalley bij Neukirchen
- excursions to Berchtesgaden, Großglockner, Krimmler Waterfalls, Salzkammergut, Innsbruck, Salzburg.
Monday: family-hike with Haflingerhorses, nightly walk with torches through the Sigmund Thun Klamm in Kaprun (‘Sagenhafte Nacht des Wassers’), various guided hikes in the National Park Hohe Tauern.
Tuesday: alpine walk with guide, Kitzsteinhorn Explorer Tour with a National Park Ranger, indian-adventure for kids in Piesendorf, various guided hikes in the National Park Hohe Tauern.
Wednesday: archery for beginners in Niedernsill, herb-walk in Piesendorf, nostalgic steam train from Zell am See to Krimml, Mid-Sommer-Party in the centre of Zell am See, various guided hikes in the National Park Hohe Tauern, guided bus-tour over the Großglockner High Alpine Road,
Thursday: spooky adventure for children and brave adults in the enchanted forest in Niedernsill, guided hike into the Nationalpark Hohe Tauern starting from Niedernsill or Piesendorf, workshop soap-making in a 400 year old farmhouse, nostalgic steam train from Zell am See to Krimml, local village market in Piesendorf, various guided hikes in the National Park Hohe Tauern.
Friday: summerconcert by the Trachtenmusikkapelle in Piesendorf, nostalgic steam train from Zell am See to Krimml, guided bus-tour over the Gr0ßglockner High Alpine Road, various guided hikes in the National Park Hohe Tauern, Klammlights in the Sigmund Thun Klamm in Kaprun.
Sunday: Taxitransfer to the Hochsonnbergalm, concert by the Trachtenmusikkapelle Niedernsill, guided bus-tour over the Gr0ßglockner High Alpine Road.
Who else is partner of the Fun+ Card?
- the lifts in Zell am See, Kaprun, the Weissseeglacier and Neukirchen
- two flightschools in Niedernsill and Piesendorf for tandemflights
- the thermal waters and indoor swimmingpools in Badgastein, Bad Hofgastein, Mittersill and Kaprun
- Wildpark/Zoo in Ferleiten, many musea and the planetarium in Wald
- rafting and canyoning in Taxenbach
- summer toboganning in Saalfelden
- Abenteuer Minigolf in Bruck
- Sigmund Thun Klamm and Hochgebirge Stauseen in Kaprun
- and a lot more…
Take a look at the website of the Tourist Information Center Niedernsill for a complete list of all the participants.