Save up to EUR 70,- with the Fun+ Card
With the Piesendorf Niedernsill Fun+ Card your holiday is even better!
The card gives you free entry to the Niedernsiller natural swimming lake and the Hinkelsteinbad in Piesendorf, you can take part in the Fun+ Card program free of charge or at a reduced price and receive discounts on many attractions. You can get the card for free at Casa Montana.
You can find up-to-date information on the weekly program on the Niedernsill tourist board website.
Daily – free of charge
- free and unlimited entrance to the natural swimlake in Niedernsill
- free entrance to the openair swimming pool Hinkelsteinbad in Piesendorf
Where else do you get a discount?
- cable cars in Zell am See (Schmittenhöhe) and Kaprun (Kitzsteinhorn Glacier)
- indoor swimming in Zell am See and Mittersill
- minigolf course in Bruck
- wildparks in Ferleiten and Aurach
- Kitzlochklamm in Taxenbach
- Sigmund Thun Klamm in Kaprun
- Summer sledding in Saalfelden
- Alpentherme (Spa) in Bad Hofgastein and Bad Gastein
- Salzburg Open Air Museum in Großmain
- Several museums in Bramberg, Saalfelden and Kaprun
- high altitude reservoirs in Kaprun
- flight schools in Piesendorf and Niedernsill
- Weißsee Glacier in Uttendorf
- Boat ride on the Zeller See
- cable car in Saalfelden – Hochkönig Region
Take a look at the website of the Tourist Information Center Niedernsill for a complete list of all the participants.
Source: www.niedernsill.at. Last update April 2022