Casa Montana – van Wijk KG
Tel: +43 (0)676 9575508
Check in and check out
Check in: between 16.00 and 21.00; check out: 10.00
Casa Montana is a no-smoking house. We don’t mind however, if you light your sigarette on the terrace or your balcony, but please consider the other guests.
Your dog is very welcome to accompany you – but please on request only! The extra charge is EUR 4,00 per dog per night.
We reserve the right that reservations made verbally or in writing (e-mail) are binding. For reservations made after 19. May 2021 a prepayment is not required. We ask that you provide your credit card details. We deposit this as security for your booking and do not charge your credit card for a deposit. In the event of a short-term cancellation, we reserve the right to charge the credit card.
On site, you can pay cash, with Maestro (PIN) or creditcard (except American Express).
Please take note of the Austrian Terms of Hotel Industry and don’t forget your travel-insurance!
Special, more flexible cancellation policy:
- cancellation free of charge up to 30 days before arrival
- cancellation-fee when cancelled within 30 days before arrival: 50% of the total price
- In case of no-show 100% of the total price will be charged.
Corona Cancellation Policy
You can cancel your reservation free of charge in case of:
- a travel warning
- border closures
- or quarantine regulations
Corona measures from 10. June 2021:
- Quests from EU-countries do not have to register anymore before entering Austria. Quests from other countries however, may be obliged to register with the Austrian Authorities (‘Pre-Travel-Clearance’)
- Until 1. July: You must wear FFP2 Masks in the common areas. After 1. July there is no obligatory mask-wearing anymore!
- An access-test is required for everyone of 10 years and older (from 1. July: 12 years). PCR Tests are valid for 72h, Antigentest for 48h and a selftest is valid for only 24h. After that, a new test is required. You can test free of charge at one of the many test locations around Niedernsill. Please note that there are no tests available in Casa Montana.
- Those who have recovered from covid-19 are exempt from the test requirement for 6 months (proof required). For those who have been vaccinated, the following applies: from the 22nd day after the first partial vaccination, you are also exempt from the obligation to be tested.
- Basically, a distance of 1 to 2 meters must be maintained. After 1. July, there is no minimal distance obligatory.
- Self-service buffets – like the breakfast buffet in Casa Montana – are allowed. Keep your distance to other guests and disinfect your hands regularly. You will be assigned your own table for the duration of your stay.
More information about the current corona-measures taken in Austria on the website Austria.info.
Certain measures may apply to your country of origin. You can find more information, for example, on the side of the Ministry of Social Affairs